Since being elected at the PSAC Atlantic Regional Convention in June 2012 I have attended the following events in my role as Provincial Director for Nova Scotia. In addition to this I have maintained my position as President, Nova Scotia Area Council 1, Vice President, UTE Local 80003, and President’s Representative for Tax Services Offices on the UTE’s National Staffing Committee.
- HalifaxPride Parade 2011
- Spoke at HalifaxLabour Day March and Rally.
- Lobbied MP’s on Food Safety, Closure of Search and Rescue Sub-Centres, Closure of EI Call Centres and Processing Centres as well as cuts to Public Services in General.
- Speaker at Occupy HalifaxRally
- Lobbied local businesses who are members of CFIB
- Attended Atlantic Council Retreat and meetings
- Attended NDP Atlantic Caucus Lobby
- Organised and attended 3 Area Council Meetings and the Area Council
- Attended the HalifaxHuman Rights Committee Meeting
- Participated as a member of the PSAC “Social Media Rapid Reaction Team” in the commencement of the Third Choice Campaign.
- Participated in the Third Choice Campaign Conference Call
Chris Di Liberatore
Nova Scotia Provincial Director