Brothers and Sisters,
It is with pleasure that I present my Directors report of my activities since the last Council Meeting held in February. A lot has happened since our last meeting both professionally and personally. I have also included my activities with CIU. Here is an overview of these activities:
• March 15th PSAC Conference Call
• April 25th PSAC Conference Call
• May 20th Demo and Site tour in LaColle, Quebec
This demo was a CIU Activity to publically layout the impacts of the Government cuts to public safety.
• May 22-23 PSAC Atlantic Youth Retreat
This retreat was a huge success and created many positive relationships between young workers. Thank you to Lesley and Jeannie and all other PSAC staff involved.
• May 24-27 PSAC Atlantic School
For the half of day that I attended it was a success. Unfortunately my health got the best of me and in turn I missed out on the rest of the School. On this note, I would like to thank the people that assisted me during this hard time for all the support and help provided.
• May 24th to July On leave due to health reasons
• July 9-10 PSAC Atlantic Finance Committee Meeting
• August 16th PSAC Conference Call
• August 28th Meeting with the CBSA Atlantic Regional Director General
• August 30th Site tour Windsor, Ontario
• September 2nd Pride Parade in Calgary, Alberta
Director for Young Workers
PSAC, Atlantic Regional Council