The PSAC Greater Moncton Regional Women’s Committee has an update on the Princess and the Purse campaign!
What do we need?
We are still collecting new or very gently used winter or fall purses. However, what we really need now are full-size items such as:
· Toothbrushes and tooth paste
· Hair brushes, combs and perfume
· Nail polish, nail files or nail clippers
· Jewelry, socks, scarves and mittens
· Lipstick, lip gloss or lip balms
· Hand cream or body lotion and hand sanitizer
· Small packs of tissues
· Feminine products, razors and cotton pads
· Bars of soap or shampoo and conditioner
· Small notebooks and pens or pocket size agendas or calendars
If you know anyone that sells these kinds of items in bulk, ask them to donate products. In return, the Princess and the Purse Campaign will help promote their company by thanking them publicly.
o You can drop off your items and purses to our local PSAC office on 85 Ruffin Street, Dieppe until December 7, 2022. The office is open from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
o You can also arrange a pick-up via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share widely with your membership and your networks.
Thanking you in advance for your generosity!
Your PSAC Greater Moncton Regional Women’s Committee