This course is for all UTE members
Where: PSAC, 30 Englehart St., Unit G, Dieppe, NB
When: Saturday, July 16 from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
At the end of the course participants will have:
- The knowledge and the skills to perform their role during a strike;
- Have the skills and confidence necessary to picket effectively;
- Understand the personal problems that striking workers may face.
- Have a trade union attitude towards strikes and know how to conduct an effective strike at the local level;
- Have the skills and techniques to motivate picketers, etc.
If you are interested to attend this course, please contact your PSAC Regional Representative, Anna Goguen at the PSAC regional office by phone at 1-800-788-8555 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org