The long-awaited arbitration decisions for both the Regional Officer and the Field Interviewer bargaining units were finally released late on Monday, March 30, 2015.
PSAC will be analyzing the arbitral awards for both the RO and FI units and will be posting this analysis, along with previously signed-off language, on the PSAC website as soon as possible.
In the interim, we can share with you the following:
- Both Collective Agreements are effective December 1, 2011, which means wage increases will be paid retroactively to this date.
- Both Collective Agreements expired effective on November 30, 2014.
- Notice to Bargain for renewal agreements will be sent to the employer immediately.
- The input call for proposals will be sent to all locals immediately.
- A bargaining conference to elect the bargaining teams and prioritize bargaining proposals will be held later this year. We will provide notice of the dates of that conference as soon as possible.
Please continue to check the PSAC National website for news of the provisions of your collective agreements and of developments as we move forward.