PEI Treasury Board members (PA, SV, TC, EB) are encouraged to sign up for bargaining and mobilization knowledge sessions that they are interested in by completing this online registration form.
- Orientation of members about bargaining and mobilization
- A 20-minute lunch time presentation and quiz for prizes
- Facilitated by Alex (Vital) Stuit, PSAC Regional Representative
- Light lunch and refreshments will be provided
- PSAC RO Session - October 25, 2018 (11:30 - 12:15 PM) Charlottetown Regional Office: Unit 510-119 Kent Street, BDC Place, Charlottetown PE C1A 1N3
- Tignish Session - October 30, 2018 (12:00 - 12:45 PM) 100 School Street, Tignish
- Charlottetown Session - October 31, 2018 (12:00 - 12:45 PM) Department of Fisheries and Oceans Large Boardroom: 165 John Yeo Drive, Charlottetown, PE C1E 3J3
Fields marked with an asterisk * are required.
Please note that the following PSAC Policies are in effect for all union events:
- Smoke-free environment
- Scent-free environment is to assist members with environmental sensitivities.
- Accessibility - if you have any persistent or permanent physical, mental, learning or sensory impairments, please let us know in advance by calling the Regional Office. PSAC will take the necessary action to ensure the availability of equipment and/or people required to enable all members to attend and fully participate in this course.You can also enter these in the comment section of the form below.
If you can't remember your PSAC ID number, enter 123456 to continue the process.
If you have any questions please contact us at the Charlottetown Regional Office at (902) 892-5481 or 1-800-409-3184.